Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Puppy

So my bf Nicole is on a puppy kick. She really would like to get one. (She assures me that she'll get over this.) Anyway, yesterday she told me I should move into an apt with her so we can get a dog. I thought about it. I even dreampt about it last night!

I think I want a dog too. But she wants a Chizer (cross of schnauzer and chihuahua.) and I don't like the chihuahua part of the dog at all! But I'm totally for a mini schnauzer. I've included pics. How can you not think these guys are cute?!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

So, I might not get over my puppy kick. I will just have to patient and see what happens in my life! I love that you do not want anyone to know about this blog but you posted it on Facebook. Welcome to the world of blogging!

Nicole said...

Also, it is not necessarily the type of dog that I want. Just the one on KSL is so cute!