Friday, July 30, 2010

Wahoo!!!!

Great things have been happening this week! 

So, Tuesday night I checked my application status and it said to contact the registrar's office. So I tried to a few times on Wednesday, but no one answered. It's ok though because later that day I get a fantabulous email! You have been accepted...Yay!!!! 
Next I got to start worrying about getting financial aid in time for school. So i send an email to the financial aid office. I get a reply twice. once from the guy in the office telling me that another email is on its way. (huh?) So in an hour or so I get another email. You've been awarded financial aid....Yay again!!!! So I don't have to worry about that now either. 
Now all I have to do is figure out my class schedule and where I'll be living. (bleh) Not my favorite thing to do. But I got two MAJOR things over with this week. (Might I say finally!)
Wonderful, awesome week! 

Oh yeah, and I won $100 at work too. :)

No comments: