Thursday, May 26, 2011

Worrisome

So I had my ever-so-exciting premarital exam today. The doctor was very upset with all previous gynos I've been to for not picking up on the fact that I have 3 main symptoms of pre-diabetes. Yup. Lucky me. But there is a bit of good news with this. There are apparently meds that can help prevent getting actual type 2 diabetes, if you catch it early enough. Keep your fingers crossed and my name in your prayers for the next bit. I'll need all the help I can get. I really don't want to be diabetic. I don't like needles and I get queasy seeing myself bleed. I can't do all that blood testing. I'm just way nervous about it.

So Ian and I started our new jobs at Convergys. So far, so good. I really can't complain. The pay is good and they have some excellent benefits. (If you are interested, they are hiring. Just remember to list me as your reference ;p) I'm just not used to the training schedule. They're fairly long hours and it takes me a while to wind down afterwards. So my sleep has been pushed back later than usual. It's not good. *sigh* Oh well, I'll get used to it in time to start my real schedule.

No comments: