Sunday, September 4, 2011

Married Life

So, there isn't really much different in married life. We wake up in the morning, rush around getting ready for school. Go to classes, come home and rush off to work. Then after work we come home, try to get some homework done before going to sleep and start the whole process over again. I guess the only difference is the "we" in the statement. I'm not alone anymore. It's a nice thought. Though, it doesn't always make things easier. Now I find myself worrying about 2 people instead of just one. Are we both getting our homework done? Do we have lunches/dinners ready to go? etc.
Still, it's wonderful to be married. It is one thing I don't have to worry about anymore. I know more challenges and worries are coming up, it's easier than trying to do it alone.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Just wait until you have children. :) I still worry about my husband. I don't think the worry will ever go away. It just changes.