Sunday, July 29, 2012

Roots

So I dyed my hair 2 weeks ago and guess what? I can already see a quarter inch of my blonde hair growing in. Sheesh. It grows fast! I'm glad this is only semi permanent hair dye. I'm expecting it to fade, so it doesn't bug me too much. I can only imagine what someone who paid $50-$60 would feel. Never planning on going that route. :)

I've got a picture of my hair, I just need to post it online. I'll make sure to get a pic of my hair growing in blonde as well. Don't worry, this isn't going to turn into a hair blog. I'm not that brave!
Though I could rant about old ladies saying mean things about my hair, but I won't. ;p

This week has been going well. My hubby and I both applied for several jobs. (He actually applied for a few more than I did.) We keep praying that we'll both find something soon. I found out that a lady I visit teach has also been looking for a job for the same amount of time as my hubby and still hasn't found anything either. It made him feel a bit better knowing that it wasn't just him. Though it didn't stop his grandmother of accusing him of not wanting to find a job. Ouch, yeah I'll admit I was really mad about that. Granted, I'm the one who has seen him filling out applications each week and crying because he so frustrated that he hasn't found anything yet. It's not easy to see your hubby cry.

On a lighter note, we got to go see family yesterday. :D It was a lot of fun to see my in laws and their kids and two grandkids. We also dropped by my parent's house and visited them for a while. Then we came home and watched the Fellowship of the Ring til 2:40am. (I forgot it was that long with the extended version! Oops.) Good thing we have afternoon church! Though that changes next week and I'm so HAPPY!

2 weeks til my 1st anniversary! It doesn't feel like it's been a whole year. :)

No comments: