Sunday, December 9, 2012

He got a Job!!

So finally, after 8 months, Ian got a job! He's working at Papa Jay's. It's a small sandwich and jerky shop located by Hastings here in Logan. So we'll stay up here and do spring semester before moving down to Weber. That makes things a bit easier. We won't have to rush out and find somewhere to live just yet. Thank goodness!

Finals are this week. We have our French final tomorrow morning at 7:30. Luckily it's going to be a toasty 12 degrees outside while we wait for the bus. That will wake us up!

I don't have another final until Thursday. Though I have an online one that I can do at any time. I also have a final project due by Friday at noon. Hopefully I can get that done by Wednesday and I won't have anything to worry about after my Thursday final.

Now it's time to get ready for Christmas. We just put our wreath on our front door and lights in our windows. We're going to do snowflakes here shortly to add to the front door. I want it to snow more. we only have about an inch. We want more!

No comments: