Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I'm looking forward to a year with less trials. Ha ha. If only it would be so easy.

We spent the night at my brother-in-law's house in Brigham last night. It was an enjoyable evening. Although I was feeling tense and a bit anti-social at the beginning of the evening. I knew my hubby wanted to go spend some time with his older brother, so I took one for the team. We stayed up til 2:15. :( It was a long night too. I'm sure I'll be sleeping soundly tonight. In fact I might take some Tylenol Simply Sleep to make sure I do.

The new job is going well. So far I've been doing some data checking. It's relaxing really. I think that the others don't really like doing it because it can be tedious, but I get to relax and listen to iTunes while i do it, so I'm good. Yesterday I was told they'd be locking the front door at 5:45 and if we left after that we'd need to use the stairs by the break room to get out. at 6:00 a guy came up to me and told me he was about to turn the lights off. ??? I wasn't told we had to leave by 6! So i quickly closed out of the applications I was in and shut down my PC, but he turned the lights off before I was done and I ended up having to use my cell phone light to find the break room and the subsequent exit. I was a little bugged.

Oh well. Just one of those misunderstandings where I am completely lost. I'll get over it.

Happy New Year! I hope everyone has a great year and many wonderful experiences.  :D

No comments: