Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!!

So my sister Heidi is moving to Missouri. I'm not too happy about it because she's doing it for her Facebook boyfriend. I can only hope he is good to her. She's had a run of crappy guys in her life. Granted, she isn't the easiest person to live with.
I hope I have time today to go say goodbye.

Back to Happy Easter! I bought some awesome chocolate online. I found these way good Milka eggs. Ian liked them a lot last time I bought them. The come with four to a carton and you eat them with a little spoon. They are milk chocolate with a while milk chocolate mousse inside. Way yummy!
We also got Ghirardelli mini eggs and Lindt mini bunnies. I forgot jelly beans. (I like the Starburst ones.) Oh well, chocolate is good enough, right? I also put a new book in our basket. We love new books!

I hope you all have a great Easter!

No comments: