Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Awesome Hair!

So I got my hair dyed today. I figured I needed to go back to something a little more normal looking. I started out with my very faded red with my blonde roots growing in. Now I have red with blonde highlights streaked throughout. It looks great! My hair stylist is a genius! I wasn't sure if she was going to be able to get me back to blonde or not, she did such an awesome job!

My hubby is out of town working with my step dad. So he wont get to see it til I go pick him up. I'm pretty sure he'll like it. I also get to show my parents at the same time. Triple score! :D

I'm trying to decide if I should continue to add blonde to my hair, let it grow out, or what...hmm. I also really like adding colors to it though. It's been a lot of fun to add more color to my life. Blonde seems so boring to me now.

We shall have to wait and see.



No comments: