Monday, July 20, 2009

Decisions

Grandma's been gone for a week now! It's so nice to have peace and quiet! I've actually done more yard word while she has been gone than I ever did while she was here. There is just something nice about being able to do something if you want to and not have someone tell you that you have to do it. I like gardening and helping things grow, but I like to do it at my own pace. I hated having her tell me that I was going to do something. (I guess it brought out a rebellious nature in me.)
Sadly she'll be back on Sunday. . . *NO!!!!!!*
I'm thinking about moving in with my sister Heidi. I'll admit that it isn't the most ideal place to live, but at least I'll be able to help out a little bit there. Especially where she is going to have her baby within a month's time. She'll need an extra hand.
I've been reading a lot lately. Currently I'm reading a book called Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson. My friend Emily got me reading his books, and they're kind of addicting. :D
Tomorrow is my only real day off. (I have Sundays and Tuesdays off, so i can't really do too much on Sundays.) I feel like there is so much that I need to get done, I'm a little stressed about it. I'm going to watch my neices and nephew in Herriman for a few hrs, then I get to come back and pick up apples in the back yard so i can mow the lawn. I'd also really like to go see The Engagement tomorrow. We'll see how much i get done!
I'm really looking forward to this Saturday. I'm taking the day off (I'm using a floating holiday and still getiing paid, even though I won't have to work!) I get to go to Provo with Emily and her Family for our monthly FHE. It's going to be great.
This last Sunday was a bit chaotic. I drove to Brigham on Saturday night after work, spent the night, then went up to Logan to sing with Emily Job in her ward (learing the arrangement that day.) I then turned around, packed all my stuff into my car in Brigham City, and headed back to Salt Lake. It was way to much driving on 5 hrs of sleep. So I skipped the first two hrs of my church down in SLC and took a nap, barely making it in time to lead the music in sacrament meeting. *whew*
But I made it up to myself. Nicole and I had a yummy steak dinner afterward. Mmmmm. It was good to just hang out and talk a bit.
Well, I'm going to go read then go to bed so I can start my hectic Tuesday! Ciao!

No comments: