Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Getting ready to move, again.

Whew! It's been a long day. Actually it feels like Monday and Tuesday kinda blurred together. I got both a new futon bed and an arm chair on Monday. Paying a mere $50 total for both. Then today I found a fabulous computer desk and chair at IKEA, $57 for them. Not too shabby eh?

Saturday I spent most of the day cleaning my future room at my sister's home. Since then Her husband has actually repaired most of the room. He's just going to paint and then we'll be ready for me to move stuff in. I still haven't talked to Grandma about it. I really don't want to either. I just don't want her to blow up at me or anything. *sigh*

Today was my Lia Sophia jewelry party, only one person came. :( (Well beside myself, my grandma, and my two sisters.) I'm just glad it's over with. I spent $115 on stuff. Not too bad really. Considering that it was buy one get the next two half off! I was actually only short $69 of getting free jewelry. Maybe I can talk my mom into buing some? It would be nce to get $50 free jewelry. I'd like to buy some christmas gifts with it.

No comments: