Sunday, March 18, 2012

Doubt

I realized that I really am not looking forward to school this week. It was nice to only have to worry about work and my husband. I didn't realize just how stressed I was because of school til I started thinking about it again. All this stress cannot be good for me!

I keep asking myself if I should be working on a 2nd bachelor's degree or not. I don't want to use it other than in the capacity of mother/wife. Is it worth the student loans that I'll have to repay? *sigh* I don't know what to do. If I stop going to school for more than a semester, then i have to start paying back my student loans.

On the other hand, if I keep going to school, then I'm just building up more student loans which will need to be repaid in the future, who knows if we'll be any better off then? It seems easier to be able to pay them off now, while there are only two of us. But, that can change so quickly.
I don't know what to do. This is no fun. :P

No comments: