Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wearing Thin

Spring Break is next week and it feels as though it will never come. Granted it is Wednesday, so at least we're half way done with this week. There are just so many assignments to work on. I feel like Bilbo when he says this, "...I'm old, Gandalf. I know I don't look it, but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart. I feel... thin. Sort of stretched, like... butter scraped over too much bread. I need a holiday. A very long holiday..."
I feel like I'm going stir crazy. Today Ian and I got off of work early (they over staffed the place and needed to send some of us home.) So we decided to go walk around the mall, just so we wouldn't have to go straight home again.
*sigh*
Oh well. Maybe we'll go somewhere for spring break next year?

1 comment:

Emily said...

I might suggest you just take a night away from home. Moose and I discovered that an impromptu night at the Anniversary Inn can really make a difference. And if you can go during the week then it is a lot cheaper. You should see if Doug and Linda are up for a game night (or even just Linda if Doug can't make it). Best of luck.