Sunday, June 7, 2009

Monotony

So this week went by in a blur of 8 hr work shifts. I must say i'm not to enthralled with the idea of going back to it tomorrow. (I need a longer break!) What ever happened to summer being a break from things? *sigh* I guess I get to wait til I'm a teacher for that!
I had another tiff with my grandma on Saturday. She's so grouchy sometimes!
Thankfully Nicole rescued me. She came over and did some laundry and my grandma was nice the whole time she was there. Thanks!
Nicole and I saw Land of the Lost on Friday night. It was stupid. Really stupid. But we were so slap happy we laughed through the whole movie. (not worth the price of the ticket though!) We both actually felt a bit more stupid for having watched it, if that is possible. If you must see this movie, wait til it is at the cheap theatre or even at Redbox. Seriously! Don't waste your money!
I also got to see Valkyrie. Great movie. I only wish their plan had succedded. It would have saved millions of lives!
Well, I've stayed up late enough! Goodnight!

No comments: