Saturday, June 27, 2009

Oops!

Okay so I kinda forgot to update my blog. My bad!
The past two weeks have kinda been very similar. I worked. And I did little else.
I did get to go to Logan for my friend Emily's FHE. It was great to see everyone there. I brought the chips! (though I bought too many, oh well.)
It was good to see Em. It had been 3 whole weeks since I had seen her and it felt like forever! I hope i get to see her again this coming month.
Good News!!
I got my shift changed to Sundays and Tuesdays off! I don't have to change wards for July! Yeah! This will probably also make my bishopric happier too. :)
I've decided to go ahead and host a Lia Sophia party. (mainly to get the necklace I previously ordered as a hostess gift.) Though I find the jewelry to be too expensive, especially in this economy. I kinda feel bad, but I told the lady that I'd host a party for her and I don't like lying. even if it is for a good reason.
My grandma has been driving me crazy, as usual. But I only have a couple weeks til she goes on a two week vacation! Sweet freedom!
Well, I really must go to bed now. (this bedtime has become a bad habit!)

No comments: