Monday, June 1, 2009

New Job!

So, last thursday they tell me that they actually do want me to come in and interview Monday morning, right? So i went in. The interview went well. The guy said he was going to tell HR to go ahead and offer me a job! Then he says, go ahead and show up at 3pm. If someone from the class doesn't show up, you've got the job.
Well, luckily for me, there was a person that didn't come! Hello income! I figure that $12.25/hr isn't too shabby. :p Especially after getting $7.50 an hour for a year! I'll actually have spending money. Weird! :D
The only problem is that the only schedule they had available for July (after my training) is 1:30 - 10pm with Mon and Tuesday off. So I'll not be able to go to church with Nicole anymore. :( and I just was sked to be the ward music coordinator and chorister. I feel really bad that I'll have to tell my Bishop about the job implications.
I'm praying that I can switch to a different shift before July! Wish me luck!

No comments: